Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 7, 2021

 Monday June 7, 2021

Blog time 1900 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0630.  My phone weather app said rain will start at 1100.  I will have to hustle to get my ride in before the rain.

Nancy has two doctor’s appointments this morning.  She will not have time for a workout.

I did my full calisthenics at home before breakfast.  The temperature was 73 so I put on only a tee shirt and my high visibility vest.  Today I pedaled to Noona’s Pantry in Ada.  I had coffee and a scone.

Noona’s had a high speed fan running making sitting inside uncomfortable.  I sat outside.  Drank my coffee and did some reading.  

Left for home at 1030.  I took the long route home.  Total bike miles today 15.

Showered and then ran errands.  First stop was Mr Thang’s tailor shop to pick up pants.  Next I stopped at Macatawa Bank.  Got money for Kim who will clean twice while we are gone.  Also for her daughter Brenna who will house sit.

Lunch and then a quick nap.

After the nap I headed downstairs to the office to check my accounts.  Noted Macatawa Bank had a large withdrawal that I could not account for.  I reviewed my check book and looked at old bills but still could not figure it out.  Also got Nancy involved.

Nancy did some checking and then said it looked like a cash withdrawal.  Of course, I withdrew the money this afternoon.  I had a major brain failure.  Getting old sucks.

Alzheimer’s drug is good news.

Glad to see the USA was able to recover ransom money for pipeline shutdown.  About time the Feds got results.

We finally did get some rain this afternoon.  Rain also predicted for rest of week.  We need it.

We had our standard Monday dinner.  In addition to Cheerios we had fresh strawberries and scone.

Watched some news before switching to Apple TV.  Tonight we watched a crime show on Acorn “Whitstable Pearl”.  They add a new episode every Monday.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  

My check of the courtyard at 2200 found everything normal.


 


No comments: