Thursday, December 17, 2015

Wednesday December 16, 2015

Today is my easy day. It was 40 when I left this morning for the Y. I took the six mile route. Because it was my easy day I did all my routines at 50%. After a shower I headed to Panera. I quickly read the WSJ and then headed home. Nancy has to work at the Gardens this afternoon and Kim is stopping by to pick up Ms P. I got home too late. Kim had already picked up Ms P. Nancy headed out and I had lunch and did a load of laundry. I spent some time cleaning up my mail. I also started making our annual contribution to charities. I did take a short nap. At 1630 Nancy and I headed to her friend Kathi’s home for dinner. Kathi had her house all decorated for Christmas. It was very impressive. She fixed chicken, creamed spinach, mashed potatoes and salad. It was all very good. We had a great evening. We got home at 2130. No netflix tonight we headed right to bed.

No comments: