Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday December 14, 2015

The rain continued all night. The temperature this morning was in the 50s. The Security Company is coming this morning to fix our alarm. They said some time between 0900 and noon. I did the calisthenics at home. Nancy is not exercising this morning because her foot is acting up. The Security folks put in the new mother board for our system. I hope this solves our problems. It looked like it had stopped raining so I decided to walk to the Y. It is 1.75 miles and I walked about 0.5 miles when it started to pour. I headed home. I was soaked so I changed clothes and drove to the Y. I ran two miles, showered and headed to Panera. I read the first section of the WSJ. I got home about 1430 and Nancy was just walking out the door. She had a Doctors appointment to have her pacemaker checked out. It was just sprinkling so I took Ms P on her walk. We made it with not getting very wet. The Doc said Nancy’s pacemaker is working fine. We will have a light dinner and then watch Major Crimes on TNT. Despite the rain I did get my 30 in. The temperature will start dropping tomorrow with snow predicted for Friday. Friday we leave for CA!

No comments: