Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday December 8, 2015

1745: It was another cloudy mild day with temps in mid 40s. Started the day with a 6 mile bike ride to the Y. I did the calisthenics and ran 1.4 miles. My goal is two miles by the end of the week. After the Y I pedaled to Panera. I had less than an hour because I have a 1215 appointment with the dentist. At home got in the cobalt and headed to the dentist. They made impressions of my missing tooth. I had to leave my partial so they could add a tooth. For the next three days I will have a three tooth gap. I hope they can have it fixed by Thursday PM. The Ada Bike store has some steel studded tires waiting for me to bring my bike in. I loaded up the bike and drove to the store. They should the tires on tomorrow. Had a quick lunch and then took Ms P on her walk. Meijer’s called and said my prescription was ready. I walked over to Meijer’s and picked it up. Finished the afternoon with a nap. Nancy fixed spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner. It was great. It is now 2050 and we are watching NCIS. At 2100 we will watch Dr Martin on netflix.

No comments: