Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday December 6, 2015

Sunday morning and Nancy cannot swim for another two weeks and I am no longer a member of MVP. The pool at the new Y won’t be open for another month. I decide to take a walk. It was sunny but cool with temperature about 28. I walked 3.6 miles in one hour. After the walk we got in the Taurus and headed to Meijer’s. Gas prices remain low. Last week we put 200 miles on the Taurus and filled it up with premium for under $25. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. Watched some morning news shows and read the GRP. I took my mandatory Sunday nap. Ms P and I went on our daily walk. It was such a pleasant day that we doubled our normal walk distance. It was sunny with temperature in mid 40s. It is now 1608 and I am sitting in my office writing this blog. So many distractions this week that I just completed going through the accumulated mail. I forgot to mention in yesterday’s blog the encounter we had yesterday with three deer. Nancy and I were walking just about sunrise yesterday when three deer walked across the street just in front of us. They had emerged from behind a big office building. Yesterday evening about sunset the same three deer walked across the street in front of me. Wildlife in the suburbs! As soon as I finish this blog I will walk over to the mailbox on Tahoe. I am sending my IRA check to the credit union. Nancy is fixing salmon burgers for dinner tonight. We will watch 60 minutes and then some netflix before turning in. I think the President will talk at 2000. The days keep getting shorter. Today we will have 9h08’ of daylight. On the 21st it will be 9h, our shortest day. All the forecasters say we will have a mild winter. I hope so last winter was too cold.

No comments: