Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday December 12, 2015

Nancy and I head out and walk to Panera. It was 0800 and the sun would not come up for another 10 minutes. Panera was not very crowded. We both had a toasted whole grain bagel with peanut butter. I also had their oatmeal. It was very foggy when we left with the temp in the 40s. It remained foggy and mild all day. First thing I did when we got home was to take Ms P on her walk. Today we stayed on the sidewalks for our two mile stroll. Nancy had a package to mail so I drove to the mini PO at the Cascade D&W. I wanted to read the WSJ so I drove to Woodland Mall. I stopped by the Track and Trail store. I bought a pair of Merrill walking shoes. Had coffee at Starbucks and read the WSJ. Having just visited South Africa I read an article on their sagging economy. It is sad. Will the Climate Plan developed in Paris really impact global warming? At home I took an hour walk. It was starting to mist as I completed the walk. I spent some time paying bills and then took a short nap. I walked to the mailbox to mail our taxes to the IRS. Nancy fixed a pulled chicken sandwich and a steak and ale pie for dinner. It was great. We had a long FaceTime talk with Debbie tonight. We are now watching Doc Martin on Netflix. The warm weather will continue through tomorrow.

No comments: