Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday May 22, 2011

Sunday morning and we are up at 0645. We followed our normal Sunday routine including my normal Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap I got on my AT and pedaled around Reed's Lake twice for a distance of 12 miles. It was sunny and warm today with temperatures in the 80s. Rain is expected tonight.

We will watch 60 Minutes tonight and it will be interesting to hear Lance Armstrong's reply to the doping charges. I wish we had a magic truth serum.

I have noticed over the past three years that winds have become more frequent and stronger. Is it because of global warming? When the wind is above 10 mph I can't go kayaking. Speaking of kayaking I think that biking has surpassed kayaking as my favorite sport.

May 1961, OCS Newport, RI: This is my first Sunday and we attended manatory church service and then had the rest of the day free. I even took a nap.

No comments: