Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday September 21, 2016

Blog time: 1730

Today is my 2,207 blog. I am amazed that I have stuck with it this long.

Wednesday so I slept in until 0700. Nancy headed out to MVP early. I stayed home and did my calisthenics at 50%.

My goal was to bike to Ada and have breakfast at Nonna's. Weather folks said no rain until this afternoon. I got two miles into the ride when my watch started screeching. I have an App that gives me weather alerts. The alert said lightning was close by. I turned around and headed to Panera.

I just made it before it started pouring. I had a bowl of oatmeal with sourdough toast.

I had plenty of time to read the papers. The new iPad operating system is neat. They improved the Apple news App.

The finance folks were all in a twitter wondering what the Feds will do today. Get a life!

The business community is getting a black eye with congress grilling Wells Fargo and Mylan. Folks are feed up with the high salaries and lack of moral backbone.

I really get tired of the President's lecturing. His relations with other world leaders has been dismal.

The video of the police shooting an unarmed black man in Tulsa is disturbing. I am changing my feelings toward a hand gun ban.

Police in the U.K. do not carry hand guns. Maybe we should ban all hand guns including police and anyone committing a crime with a gun would be shot. Think it would work?

Rain stopped at noon. Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

Ms P had a rare accident in the house this morning.

I did a load of laundry. I think our washing machine does a poor job rinsing. Today I dialed in extra rinse. I don't like the side loading machine.

Before lunch took Ms P on a long walk. Tomorrow is recycle and trash day so I gathered everything and took it out to the curb.

Need milk for dinner so I got on the bike and headed to Meijer's.

Nancy said the Garden's was busy. Folks were coming to see the Art Prize exhibit. The exhibit did not get good reviews.

Yesterday we recorded several shows so tonight we will watch them. 12h30' of daylight today, tomorrow is the equinox.


No comments: