Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday September 25, 2016

Blog time: 2020

Normal Sundays return, we dressed and headed for our 0800 swim at the Y. The pool was not crowded.

After the swim we headed to Meijer's for some supplies. With the opening of Trader Joe's and Fresh Thyme, Meijer's is no longer our primary grocery.

As soon as we unloaded the Taurus I took it to D&W gas station for a fill up. The Meijer's station is being remodeled.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast.

After breakfast I took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk. I thought it might rain and I wanted to get the walk in before the rain. I was wrong the sun came out right after the walk.

Took a short nap. After the nap we headed outside and started trimming the tree and bushes in the courtyard. We filled five large yard waste bags. I had to make a quick run to D&W to replenish our supply.

Finished the afternoon with a walk around the block.

Nancy fixed hot dogs and soup for dinner.

Read the GRP and we are now watching 60 Minutes.

Going to bed early tonight because tomorrow I have to get up early. I have Jury Duty and have to be at the Court House at 0745. We also have to get the cars out before 0800 because we are having our drive repaved.

No comments: