Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday September 24, 2016

Blog time: 1845

We slept in this morning. It was in the high 50s when we walked to breakfast at Panera. Oatmeal, sourdough toast and coffee for Bob and whole grain bagel with cream cheese and coffee for Nancy. This our standard Saturday fare.

As soon as we got home, we got in Taurus and headed to Walmart. Nancy was looking for tennis balls. She puts a tennis ball in the dryer when drying rugs. I learn something new everyday.

Nancy started doing yard work in the courtyard and I took a bike ride. It was a beautiful fall day for a ride. I rode 14 miles. Nancy was still working in the yard when I got home.

Before lunch I took Ms P on a walk. In addition to the yard work Nancy also did the laundry.

Showered and the read the WSJ. I find the world news very depressing.

For dinner tonight Nancy and I walked to LaLaguna Mexican restaurant. It is an easy 0.5 mile walk.

We are now watching the end of the UM/PSU game.

How about them Badgers!

LaLaguna was not very crowded. I had their Tamales. Great Tamales!

Veronica face timed Nancy tonight we had a good talk with both Veronica and Alessandra.

Right now Nancy is face timing with Debbie. Face time rocks!




No comments: