Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday September 23, 2016

Blog time: 2045

It was pitch black at 0630 this morning. Temps did not reach 70 but it threatened rain all day.

Both Nancy and I have noticed that our clubs are not very busy. Maybe with the warm weather most folks are still in their summer mode.

The recent bombings in Aleppo by Russia and Syria makes US policy seem weak. The Middle East will probably be a violent place for years.

The movers and shakers in the business world do not seem in control of their destiny.

Nobody is worth more than $1M per year. Executive salaries are way out of line. The recent congressional hearings has highlighted the extravagant salaries. The execs have killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

Kim cleaned today and the house looks great. As soon as I got home Nancy and I headed to Costco to restore our peanut butter, eggs and grape supply.

Quick lunch and then took Ms P on her walk. Our front screen door is broken so I drove the Lowe's and bought a replacement. On way home I stopped at the Honda dealer and looked at the CR-V. It is made in North America. I was impressed.

Nancy grilled hamburgs for dinner. Also had sweet potato and corn.

Finished my outside activities with a walk around the block. Tonight was a Netflix evening.

No comments: