Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday January 22, 2013

Boy was it cold this morning. The temperature was 01⁰. At 1700 it has risen to 9⁰. Ms P does not like the cold. Nancy said this morning she thinks her feet were so cold that she could not move and Nancy had to pick her up. We had to shovel but with my new superwide it did not take long. It is so cold that deicing chemicals do not work so the roads are not clear. I decided to drive to the MAC. I did do my tri, I rowed, ran and swam this morning. I decided to have my coffee at Breton Village. I had just finished the WSJ when my phone rang and my computer guy, Ken said he could stopped by and solve my problems. He started at 1230 and was done at 1500. My word programs seems to be working ok. He also set up Nancy's smart phone so she can get and send emails. She can also send text. Nancy attended a retirement party this afternoon at Meijer's Garden. Nancy has fixed scallop potatoes for dinner. It has been ages since we have had scallop potatoes. A perfect meal for a very cold day. Tonight is my favorite TV night. I like NCIS. I also am reading a very good book by Ken Follet. Lately I have putting my to-do list on the notes app on my iphone. I have not made much progress completing the list. Something unscheduled always comes up.

No comments: