Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday January 28, 2013

January 28, Melissa Ann Scott's birthday. Happy Birthday Missy. Our day started at 0500 when I took Ms P out. About 1" of wet snow had fallen over night. It was really heavy. I made several passes before going back to bed. About 0800 Nancy and I finished shoveling. I drove to the MAC today. I had planned on driving home and then walking to the Kava House to read my papers. However, it was raining when I left the MAC so I ended up at Breton Village. I am surprised at how little readable material is in the DFP after I had read the WSJ. Both the DFP and GRP only home deliver three days a week. Is this why these paper only have fluff? I got home at 1300. After a quick lunch I helped Nancy book our flights to Phoenix, AZ. We are leaving on Thursday and coming home on Monday. We are attending the funeral for Martha Robles in Douglas, AZ. Martha is Veronica's mother. We plan on staying with my sister, Helen. They also want to attend the funeral. I spent some time catching up on my reading. About 1630 I walked over to the post office to get some stop mail forms. We had a very light dinner. The weather now is in the high 30s. We are expecting heavy rain tonight and tomorrow. The high tomorrow will be around 50. The temperatures will plummet Wednesday night to the teens. High temperatures for the rest of the week will be in the teens. Despite the lousy weather I did get my 30 in, did you?

No comments: