Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday October 22, 2011

Saturday morning and of course it is breakfast at Bill's. It was in the 30s when I left for Bill's. It was also pitch black. I had their pancake special. After breakfast I put the bike rack on the C2 and headed to Millennium Park. The sun was out and it was a perfect day. I had two deer run across my path and also saw several muskrats. The Park has just finished paving several new paths and I had fun exploring them. The Park is also building a new bridge across Maynard and it looks line it should be completed by next spring. When the bridge is complete we will be able to pedal for miles without crossing a road. I rode for 24 miles. When I got home I had a quick lunch and then a shower. I took a short nap. At 1730 Nancy and I headed to the Longhorn for dinner. We met the Namy's. We had a great dinner and since the Namy's had just come back from a trip to Italy we had a good time taling about our vacations. After dinner we came back to our house for dessert. Nancy fixed cookies and an apple crunch. It was great. I finished the evening watching some football on TV. I watched part of the MSU/UW game but did not see the last play.

No comments: