Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday October 24, 2011

We had a heavy rain last night. In fact we had a lot of thunder. I was glad Ms P was not here. I was up at 0610. I followed my normal Monday routine. You can tell the political season is upon us because there is a lot of strong talk in the MAC's locker room. I pedaled to the MAC in the dark but when I left for the Kava House the sun was out and we had blue sky. I read both the WSJ and DFP. It is hard to find a consensus on what the economy will do in the next 6 months. I am an optimist. I would like to see interest rates go up. My CD's are only getting 0.5%. After lunch I checked my email and then took a 3 mile walk. It was a great day for a walk. Last nights rain seemed to bring out the reds on the maple trees. After the walk I wrote a note to Lucas on the toy Trabant I bought for him. I also wrote an article for the OHNA newsletter on our street lights. Tonight we will watch some TV, read the papers and I hope I am in bed by 2130. I hope everyone got their 30 in today.

No comments: