Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday October 28, 2011

Friday and my big question today is "will the rain hold off so I can cut the grass". Today Missy and AJ are coming for Halloween. We do not know exactly what time they will leave Ohio so the dinner plans are on hold. It was really dark when I headed to the MAC. I am always worried when I pedal in the dark, especially in the morning when folks are in a hurry getting to work. I performed my morning routine at the MAC without a hitch. It was just starting to rain when I got to the Kava House. I read the WSJ and DFP and I found nothing really important to report. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to work on a project. Missy called and said that they would not be leaving Ohio until about 1700. That means that Nancy and I will go out for dinner. About 1700 we get in the Taurus and head to Panera Bread on 28th Street. After dinner we head to Kohl's. Nancy gets 30% off today. Missy and AJ arrived about 2300. Nancy and I managed to stay awake until their arrival. AJ headed right to bed and Missy and I stayed up and watched the 2300 news and the first part of Jay Leno. I thought Jay Leno was funny.

No comments: