Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday September 30, 2010

Good grief it is the last day of September. What happened! Today I got up at 0630 and in keeping with my new schedule I got on the AT and headed to the MAC. It was dark so I had to use my new rear and front lights. It takes about 1h20' to complete my routine at the MAC. It will take a little longer when my shoulder heals and I add pushups, chin-ups and about 3,000 additional meters on the Concept 2 rower. The rowers at the MAC work much smoother than my Concept 2. I think it is because my spring is probably worn.

After the MAC I pedaled home and took Ms P on a walk around the block. I then had breakfast and headed out to the Kava House. Today's DFP had several articles on the Feds effort to convict several Detroit contractors. After the Kava House I loaded Ms P into the C2 and ran several errands. I stopped at the Kentwood Cycle shop to see if they had any bikes that I might like. No Luck. I then stopped at Gander Mountain to look for some winter socks. My last stop was Master Cleaners to pick up my dry cleaning. I had all my winter wool coats and wool sweaters cleaned. My final job this afternoon was to clean the garage and move all the lawn furniture into the clean garage.

Tonight Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. There was not much on TV so I read the GRP and played some games on Nancy's itouch. At 2100 we all headed upstairs. I need a good night's sleep because tomorrow I am helping the OHNA plant trees. After the tree planting Nancy and I will head downtown to see some more of Artprize.

No comments: