Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wednesday September 22, 2010

Wednesday morning and today I have breakfast club. I get up at 0545 and take Ms P out to do her bidness. It is very dark but I noted several large branches were blown off the big spruce in our front yard. The neighbors have experienced even more wind damage. The morning radio said that because of power outages many schools in the area were closed. Breakfast was about 15 minutes late at our meeting because of an outage. The speaker today talked about the Artprize organization. In fact the Women's Civic Club where we hold our meeting was a venue. After his short talk we got to view about 10 displays.

After the meeting I head to Wal-Green to get a flu shot. I then stop by Berger Chevy to get my oil changed. Around noon I got on the AT and pedaled to the MAC for a 30 minute swim. In the afternoon I started writing my blog about the river cruise. I finished the afternoon off with a 3 mile walk. It was very hot.

Tonight was cereal night. Our cable went out so after reading the GRP I headed upstairs to work on the river cruise blog.

No comments: