Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday September 25, 2010

Saturday morning and I am heading to "Bill's" for breakfast. It is very dark and I did not have a headlight. For breakfast I had fried eggs, hash browns, sausage links and toast. It was a great breakfast for $7.70. After breakfast I pedaled home and then loaded the AT on the car and headed to GR Bike Company to purchase a headlight.

I ended up at Riverside Park where I pedaled to Rockford. It was windy and cool but I really enjoyed the ride. I pedaled about 23 miles. It took two hours. After the ride Nancy and I headed to Costco. We made several small purchases. For dinner tonight Nancy fixed toasted cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. It was a great meal for a cool, fall day. We talked with Steve and family tonight via Skype. It is now 1900 and I have finally caught up on my blogs. I will head downstairs, read the paper and watch a little football. I might even turn on the electric blanket tonight. Remember always keep a good thought.

No comments: