Saturday, September 25, 2010

Monday September 20, 2010

Monday morning and I get up at 0630. Ms P is back to her normal routine but I am having some difficulty. I still cannot perform any pushups or chinups but I do all the other exercises at 50%. Today I even rowed 500 meters. I got out the AT and pedaled to the MAC. Usually I get to the MAC about 0945 but today I got there before 0900. I did my MAC routine also at 50%. I did, however, resume my dead lift exercise at a low weight. I did not experience any pain. I did experience some pain when I stepped on the scale and saw a 10# increase in weight.

It was good to be back at the Kava House. I read both the DFP and WSJ. After two weeks of super large lunches I had some difficulty getting back to my normal lunch. My normal lunch consists of a piece of bread with peanut butter, a hardboiled egg, an apple and several pieces of a super cheese that Missy gets in Ohio. This afternoon I drove to Comcast and got a new remote.

For dinner I had a bowl of cereal with raspberries. I topped dinner off with a glass of wine. We watched a little TV and headed to bed early.

No comments: