Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday December 13, 2012

Finally, Ms P and I slept in until 0500 this morning. It was very mild when we walked outside. It looks like a nice day ahead. For the first time in a week I did pushups, pull ups and rowed with no damage to the stitches. I also went swimming for the first time in a week. I spent some time at the Kava House reading the WSJ and DFP. The Michigan right-to-work law is still making headlines. I did not get home until 1330. Nancy had a lunch today with a friend. After I had a quick lunch Ms P and I got in the C2 and headed to Meijer's. I bought a gift card. My old firm is having an adopt a family drive. I stopped by the office and dropped off the card. Of course I stayed and talked to Ryan and Robert. I stopped by home to drop Ms P off and then headed to the bike shop. I had snow tires put on the bike. Of course it is not expected to snow in the next week. Nancy's foot is bothering her tonight so she went to bed early. She is putting the heating pad on the foot. I hope it works. Tonight I will watch the news and then "Person of Interest". We also got a paper edition of the GRP so I will spent some time reading it. The GRP is not the same since it went to the three day a week delivery. Most of the material is fluff or taken off a wire service. I am glad I have my Kindle. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: