Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday December 17, 2012

Like clockwork Ms P and I are up at exactly 0500. As I was getting ready to pedal to the MAC I noticed that Ms P was moping around. I think I determined what her problem was. She saw our suitcases were out and we were starting to pack. She figured out that we were leaving. I think maybe this might have triggered her seizure yesterday. It is another very mild day with temperatures in the 40s. After the MAC I pedaled home and got in the C2 and headed to Greenville. I turned in our two ATT phones and Carol gave me a new phone for Nancy. I already have a new iphone. Of course I spent a hour talking to Carol and Donni. I wonder if I am getting like most retired guys who wastes working folks time by talking up at storm? I hope not. However, I always like talking shop with working engineers like Carol. I find out what is going on. Gossip is good. When I got home I walked Ms P around the block and then headed upstairs to continue packing. I am almost done. I also talked to Chris Hoekema about having her sons shoveling our walk whine we are gone. Tonight we will have a light dinner and then watch some TV before upstairs. I got my 30 in today did you? 50 years ago about this time I was leaving Midway Island and heading to Alpena, Mi for the holidays. I was one happy Navy guy.

No comments: