Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday December 9, 2012

Sunday morning and Ms P and I went out at 0500. it was spitting snow. Today Nancy and I declared that today is the official end of "jet lag". We are back to normal except that Nancy's foot still hurts and I cannot swim because of the 7 stitches in my hand. Nancy did go swimming and I ran 1.5 miles on the track. After the MAC we headed to Meijer's for some supplies. I filled the Taurus up and gas was $3.33 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After reading a few section of the GRP I headed upstairs for my Sunday nap. I started to read my book but was soon asleep. After the nap I took Ms P around the block in a freezing drizzle. Tonight Nancy's Book Club is having their Christmas party. It will be at the Moleski's. Stay tuned. There were 11 folks at the Christmas party. Plenty of food and drink was had by all. The conversation was friendly and filled with holiday cheer. Michigan politics was not discussed tonight. We got home at 2030. I watched the first half of the Lions/Packers game.

No comments: