Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday December 16, 2012

It was 0500 again for Ms P and me. It was very mild when we went outside, 48⁰. It was colder in San Jose, CA this morning. We headed to the MAC for our Sunday swim. We both swam 1,000 yards. Since we will be going to CA later in the week we did not have to go to Meijer's today. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I also took my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap I took at 2.5 mile walk. It was dark and gloomy. However, a lot of folks were out walking. When I got home I was watching the Lions game on TV when Ms P had a seizure. It lasted about 10 minutes. She was having such a normal day I wonder what triggered the seizure. Both Nancy and I have started to pack. We are only checking one bag so we have to be creative. Tonight we will watch 60 minutes and read the GRP. I hope to be in bed early because tomorrow is a busy day. At least it is busy for a retired guy.

No comments: