Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saturday December 15, 2012

It was a 0500 morning for Ms P and I. I got up for good at 0730. I headed to Bill's at 0810 and it was still dark outside. No wonder folks get depressed this time of year. I gave in and had pancakes at Bill's. They were good and Bill's is good about letting us use as much syrup as we want. After breakfast I rode my bike around Reeds Lake. The total mileage this morning was 12. Rain is suppose to start around noon so my Reeds Lake ride is my exercise for today. I spent most of the afternoon getting my iphone up and running. I can now facetime with my Sister, Debbie and Steve's family. I also tried texting and it seem to work ok. I might even establish a twitter account. The Siri option on the phone also works fine. I now have the ultimate toy. This evening Nancy and I are meeting the Namey's at Sundance Grill for dinner. We will have dessert at our house after dinner.

No comments: