Friday, December 8, 2023

December 6, 2023

 Wednesday December 6, 2023

Blog time 1400, sitting in office

Today is an easy day for Bob and Nancy.  No MVP.

Headed straight to Panera for breakfast.  Nancy had a big sweet roll and I had yogurt parfait.  We read the morning news and enjoyed our coffee.

Today at 1100 Nancy is scheduled to have her Pacemaker checked.  We arrived on time.  The check took about 40 minutes. Everything ok.

This and that:

What is with the attacks on Jewish folks and business USA, especially by young people? It is clear to me that Hamas attacked Israeli. Young folks in USA think Israeli is to blame. They are very stupid about current affairs.  

The dark gloomy weather is getting to me.  Temps in 30s but no snow.

Debbie and my Thanksgiving colds are slowly getting better.

We attended Happy Hour followed by dinner in Main Dining room.  I had the catfish.  It was great.

Watched a show on Netflix.  It was about a blind girl who was skilled using a ham radio.  The show takes place in Germany in 1944.  Look like it will be a good show.

After the show Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and read the WSJ.  


No comments: