Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tuesday September 29, 2015

Tuesday morning and I am up at 0645 which is my normal time. I do the at home stuff and then have breakfast. Helen left this morning around 0900. We really enjoyed her visit. Helen showed me some stuff about my iphone that I did not know. It looked liked rain so I packed my raincoat and headed to Panera. The new iphone operating system has an app called News. I have been reading sections of the Guardian and NY Times. The news is all about the UN meeting and Russia's intrusion into Syria. President Obama and SS Kerry seem very confused. It was not raining so I left the raincoat in my backpack and headed to MVP. Today the pool was empty. I swam for 30 minutes. It was raining when I headed out so I put on my raincoat and headed home. I changed my clothes and then Nancy and I drove to Kohl's. I was looking for corduroy pants but they did not have any. Nancy did buy some clothes. I had a quick lunch and then took a nap. It had stopped raining so I took Ms P on her walk. I spent some time cleaning my desk. Also got out my winter clothes and put away warm weather clothes. Fall weather has finally arrived. No 70 degree days in sight. We had a light dinner. Watched the news and then NCIS. Finished the evening watching The Glades on netflix.

No comments: