Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday September 24, 2015

Thursday the first full day of fall and a wonderful day it was, sunny and warm. Today is swim day for both Nancy and Bob. Nancy left before 0700 and I stayed and did my at home calisthenics. After breakfast I got on my bike and headed to Panera for coffee. The Pope has pushed even Donald Trump and the EU's refugee problems off the front pages. A welcome relief. Left Panera at 0940 and headed to MVP. The pool was crowded but I did find an empty lane. I swam for 30 minutes. It was such a nice day I took a long route home. Ms P and I are getting back to normal with our daily walks. The walk is 1.25 miles. I needed to resupply my wine supply so we headed to Costco. I was also checking to see if Costco got their annual supply of wool blend tees. I love these tees they are light, warm and very cheap. Each year I buy about six. They are not in yet. The African trip wiped me out and I still need my afternoon nap. I took a short nap. For dinner Nancy and I headed to Sundance Grill. Nancy had ham and eggs and I had their Michigan Cherry Salad. It was such a nice evening we ate outside. We started watching Heroes on NBC and decided it is not for folks of our generation. We are now watching Midsomers Murders on netflix. I got my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: