Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tuesday September 1, 2015

Nancy was up early and headed to MVP for her swim. I am winding down, so I will be well rested for our long journey tomorrow. I did the calisthenics at 50%. After breakfast I pedaled to Panera for coffee and a chance to read the WSJ. After coffee I got on the bike and stopped at Macatawa Bank to put some stuff in the safe deposit box. I then continued on a 14 mile ride. It was a gentle ride because I stopped at Ada Bike to look at fat tire bikes. I might want a fat tire so I can ride in the snow this winter. At home I finished packing and watched a You Tube video on Capetown. I was surprised but both our bags weigh less than 30#. Nancy is fixing spaghetti for dinner with corn on the cob. It was great. We have finished packing and I called the taxi for an 1100 pickup. It got up to 90 today. I turned the AC on. After dinner I took a 1.25 mile walk. We are now watching Glades on Netflix. I down loaded a Book for the trip. Still thinking about going to BC tomorrow.

No comments: