Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday November 4, 2012

It was snowing when I left Bill's but it did not last more than 5 minutes. I took a detour on my My weekend started Saturday morning with a cold dark ride to Bill's. I had their super breakfast. ride home by riding around Reeds Lake. I had 12 miles on the bike when I got home. My bike mileage this year is between 1600 and 1700 miles. In the last 4 months I have put more miles on the bike than my C2. My chore for Saturday was to rake leaves. Ms P was outside with me. The leaves are concentrated in our planter strip and the lower section of our front yard. We do have some leaves in our backyard under our flowering fruit tree. I raked the leaves in a big pile and then put them in GR Yard Waste bags. I still had some leaves scattered over sections of the front yard. So I put the leaf bag on the mower. My problem was that the grass has grown some since the last cutting. I could not leave the grass looking partially cut so I cut the whole front yard. The running mower is what fires up Ms P, as long as the mower is running she wants to play ball. I developed a sore arm. I spent 3 hour outside. After all the outside work I took a shower and then a short nap. At 1730 Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Marco's for dinner. We met the Namey's. Marco's was very crowded. They have great food especially their butternut squash soup. After dinner we drove to the Namey's for dessert. It was a great evening. DST ended last night so in order not to get confused I set the alarm on my itouch and cell phone. They automatically change to the correct time. Sunday morning and the alarms go off at the correct time. We head to the MAC for our Sunday swim. The pool was not crowded today. Nancy was having a reaction to her new blood pressure medicine so we did not go to Meijer's. I bought gas at BP in Eastown, $3.55 per gallon and coffees at the Kava House. Nancy did fix her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I took my nap and then walked Ms P around the block. It is now 1606 and I am going on a two mile walk. Tonight we will have a light dinner and then watch some TV and read the GRP. Presently the temperature outside is 41 with bright sunshine. 90% of the leaves are off the trees and it is a great time for a brisk walk. Remember to get your 30' in today.

No comments: