Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday November 12, 2012

I did not have anyone wake me this morning so I slept in until 0720. It was raining this morning and the temperature today is suppose to drop to the high 20s. Snow maybe tomorrow. I drove the C2 to the MAC. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. The Kava House gave me a free coffee because I was a veteran. I hope congress solves the fiscal cliff problem because I am tired of reading about it. I am also tired of reading about Greece. I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs to pack. Debbie can pack for a two week trip and only take a carryon. She never checks a bag. We know another couple that was on our Eastern Europe trip that also never checks a bag and they go on a lot of long trips. I took extra pains when packing today and I did get the weight of my checked bag down to 25 pounds. Nancy's bag weighed 30 pounds. We are getting better but we must still check a bag. After packing I took a 2 mile walk. It was windy and cold with the temperature near 32. I hope it does not snow tonight. Nancy is fixing Scottish oatmeal. It is a good night for a bowl of hot oatmeal. We will watch some TV before turning in. I got my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: