Thursday, November 16, 2023

November 15, 2023

Wednesday November 15, 2023

Blog time 1640 sitting in office.

Up at our usual time of 0730.

Did the at home calisthenics, took my pills and had yogurt for breakfast.  Instructions for the new pills suggest eating yogurt to settle stomach.

The pills have not yet reduced the sinus infection. I still have balance problems when I walk.

Nancy’s morning routine is different from mine.  Her first activity is playing Wordle followed by several other games.  Nancy does not eat breakfast.

Today is Nancy’s swim day.  Swim schedules at MVP must have changed because Nancy does not have to wait for a lane.

Despite being wobbly from the pills I have no problem doing my MVP calisthenics.  As usual I follow the calisthenics with a shower.

Another unseasonably warm sunny day.  Temp in 60s with sun.

We followed MVP with a trip to Panera.  I ordered two scones for Nancy and I to share.

No lunch today I just snacked on grapes.  Finished the afternoon with a nap.

Tonight Nancy and I drove to the Timbers restaurant.  We attended an “Over 60” dinner for Trinity Lutheran members. Good crowd tonight, 33.  The only downside was the restaurant’s terrible food.  We got home at 2130 and went straight to bed.

This and that:

Today, Nov 15, is the first day of deer season.  This is a big deal in northern MI but no one at Cook Valley hunts.

Warning for over 80 crowd: do not cut your toenails.  I have cut a toe the last two time I tried to cut.  Very hard to stop the bleeding.  Pay the extra cost and have a pro do the cutting.


No comments: