Monday, November 13, 2023

November 12, 2023

 Sunday November 12, 2023

Blog time 1100 sitting in Panera

Woke up at 0730, tried to stand up but fell back on bed.  I knew exactly what was wrong.  I have an infection in my left sinus.  The pills our new GP gave me were not working.  I have major balance problems with the infection.

We dressed and headed to Emergency at Blodgett.  The EM Doc knew the pills I was prescribed were wrong. He gave me a prescription for the medicine I had taken in the past.  We drove to Meijer’s and picked up the pills.

No church today or bike ride.  As soon as I got home I took a pill, followed by a long nap.  

After the nap, Nancy and I took short walk around the Big House.  Beautiful day, sun with temps in 50s.

After UM beat Penn State I wanted to knock on the door of a PSU fanatic down the hall and tell him “cheaters win”.  Nancy talked me out of it.

For dinner tonight I had a lean cuisine chicken meal.  It was good.

Tonight we watched “60 Minutes” followed by an episode of “Yellowstone”.  First time I had seen this show.  It was good.

This and that:

I am surprised at all the anti Jewish violence in the USA, especially on elite college campuses.  Of course I never thought any Ivy League school was that great.

Biden and Trump in 24! I never thought we were that stupid.

The last two weeks we have had great weather.  No Frost yet.

Our Ford Escape has been in the body shop for a month.  We were promised it would be finished by the 17th.

I ask residents about Nov 15 and no one knows.  First day of firearm deer season. 


No comments: