Wednesday, November 15, 2023

November 13, 2023

 Monday November 13, 2023.

Blog time 1145, sitting in Panera.

Up this morning at 0730.  The sinus infection pills seem to be working.

I took my pills and had a Yogurt w/granola breakfast.  Sun and temps in 50s today.

After breakfast Nancy and I drove to MVP.  Nancy swam and I did my weekday calisthenics.

After MVP we headed to Panera for our morning coffee.  Today being the 13th is also the day I buy a lottery ticket.  Today I bought the ticket at Forest Hills Food.  Also bought skin lotion.

Nancy and I took a short walk this afternoon.  Dinner tonight was in the Main Dining Room.

Watched the last episode tonight of “Harry Wild”.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and read the WSJ.  

I get mixed signals reading the papers.  First is that the world is heading to disaster.  The other is that the stock market is strong.

Tonight we had dinner in the Main Dining Room.  

We watched an episode of “Harry Wild”.

Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and read the WSJ.


No comments: