Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday July 30, 2012

Ms P and I slept in until 0600 this morning. I went back to bed and got up at 0710. After my calisthenics I got on the bike and pedaled to Ada. I covered 18 miles. When I got home I showered and then headed to the Kava House. Except for reporting on Romney's trip to Israel and the Olympics the WSJ was pretty bland. The DFP has been checking folk's handicap parking tags. They did a pretty exhaustive study and found a lot of folks abusing this privilege. I got home at 1300 and had a quick lunch. I did watch some Olympic action. The coverage was on 3 channels. I ran some errands. I mailed our Visa applications for Vietnam, did some banking and stopped at Meijer's to get some lotion and anti-acids. Tonight we will watch some Olympics. We were watching the 10M diving and I told Nancy that I had to jump off a 10M tower when in the Navy. It was part of a man-overboard drill. I was terrified. I was impressed with Missy Franklin's win in the 100M backstroke. It is 2200 and the temperature outside is 84. The heat continues

No comments: