Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday july 26, 2012

We had a nice thunderstorm roll through last night. We really needed the rain. Of course Ms P went bonkers. I got up at 0710. It had stopped raining by the time I was ready to pedal to the MAC. This summer has been unusual. Every day this summer I have been able to ride my bike. Usually I miss several days because of rain. The pool was empty this morning. I completed 1,000 yards in 31'. The Kava House just raised their prices. They are now the same as Starbucks. I did not find one article in the WSJ that I would like to comment on. I had a quick lunch and then walked Ms P around the block. Nancy had a dentist appointment this morning. I had planned on running several errands but I have spent about 45 minutes trying to get my Chase Visa card data. They have a new security procedure that I think is really stupid. We will have dinner at Great Lakes Shipping this evening. We need a Visa for our trip to Vietnam. It is really a very simple form. All they want is the $240 fee. We watched a little TV and at 2100 Nancy headed upstairs. I watched the Mexico/Korea soccer game. I think I am finally beginning to understand soccer. It is 2145 and the temperature is 78. The low expected tonight is 71. The hot days just keep coming.

No comments: