Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday July 2, 2014

I was at the condo at 0800. A service man from the Security came and reset the monitor in the lower level. The alarm system is now 100%. Kim, our cleaning lady, came and continued cleaning. Nancy was busy filling shelves. Nancy had to work at the gardens this afternoon so she headed home about 1100. I moved boxes from the Condo's garage to the lower level. I continued making trips from Mackinaw to Tahoe. The weather has made a dramatic change. Today we had the coldest July 2 on record. I gathered up all the metal I had in the garage. I accumulated this metal over the years. Tomorrow I will take it to the scrap yard. I might get $50 if I am lucky. The Home Inspector hired by the new owners of 1555 Mackinaw found a leak in one of our front window. We had ordered a replacement. The replacement window was shipped from Ohio but the supplier in GR has not received it yet. I spent several hours trying to find the window. No luck so far. I had cereal and a fried egg sandwich for dinner. Most of our dishes and silverware have been moved to the condo. We will use paper plates for about a week. Stay tuned.

No comments: